Genocide of Ethnic Europeans
by Der Stürmer
It is commonly believed that genocide means the pre-planned systematic physical destruction, usually by violence, of a distinct ethnic, religious or racial group. As one might expect of a mind-conditioned population it is natural to single out the unsubstantiated holocaust as an example.
Lip service is paid to the European genocide of Native Americans, Incas and Aztecs, Maori and Australian peoples. It is doubtful however if all combine to merit one-minute if set against a year of holocaust propaganda.
Even those who should know better feel that we gild the lily by describing what is currently happening to ethnic Europeans as genocide. However, if genocide is defined by legal convention it is not necessary to be a Philadelphia lawyer to make a case of genocide against thousands employed directly or indirectly by Western regimes.
The Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, solemnly signed by representatives of Western regimes, clearly sets out what is meant by genocide. A quick perusal leads one to the conclusion that Europe and America’s political elite, judicial and law enforcement agencies, educational and media apparatus, are liable for prosecution for genocide relating to ethnic Europeans.
Is such a notion fanciful? You decide if such are in clear defiance of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the crime of Genocide. Under the terms of the Convention any of the following definitions constitute genocide; i.e. intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group as such:
- Killing members of a defined ethnic group. (State sponsored race-confrontations and violence)
- Causing serious bodily or mental harm to a group (dissent is punishable by law).
- Deliberately inflicting conditions of life calculated to bring about a group’s physical destruction in whole or part. (race-mixing).
- Imposing measures to limit reproduction by natural birth.
- Forcibly transferring children from one ethnic group to another.
Under these definitions any person who promotes an environment hostile to that of ethnic-Europeans is guilty of genocide. These might be legally defined as:
- Promotion of a multi-cultural environment by which it might reasonably be assumed inter-racial strife will result in injury and loss of life; (i.e. uncontrolled immigration).
- The initiation and institutionalised promotion of an educational and cultural environment specifically designed to degrade an ethnic group; (promotion of anti-White propaganda).
- Affirmative action by which alien ethnic groups are given advantages to the disadvantage of the host ethnic group. (a pro-coloured agenda)
- Institutionalised interbreeding propaganda aimed at the dissolution of one or more ethnic groups; (promotion of race-mixing pogroms).
- State sponsored birth control and institutionalised patronage of an environment hostile to the natural cause of ethnic reproduction, i.e. Promotion of homosexuality, single relationship, multi-partnerships etc.
- The institutionalised stigmatisation of ethnic groups simultaneous to the artificial promotion of the artificial values of an alien ethnic group.
- To undervalue cultural norms (cultural genocide) by exchanging ethnic roles; i.e. theatre, ballet, TV and movie roles traditionally filled by Europeans with non-Europeans.
- The institutionalised and endorsement of birth control by subsidised distribution of contraceptives, abortion, family control, economic restraints the purpose of which reduces family numbers.
- Cross-race and same gender adoption of infants.
- A government sponsored program of mass deception and mind programming.
We can be certain that the foregoing can be considerably adapted and enhanced. It is enough to say that under the terms of Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide charges may be placed against all who may be responsible in whole or in part for the foregoing.
Those brought to account will include political legislators, media editors and selected individuals or groups engaged by various government-funded public relations bodies. All engaged in the education, judicial (police, courts and prison services, private or otherwise), civil service, non-government organisations (NGO), law enforcement agencies and institutions. Race, religion and ethnicity of those charged will not be a factor in the process of prosecution. This list is not exclusive.
If you are employed directly or indirectly in any of the above careers, or any calling in which your purpose is likely to contravene the aforementioned liabilities, you can be certain that in the fullness of time it will be you who will be waiting for the ominous rapping on the door.
No Copyright. Republishing or Sharing Invited.